3rd Winter Military World Games 2017
The third edition of Winter Military World Games 2017 is an international multisports tournament for military athletes that takes place every four years. In 2017, Russia hosted the tournament for the first time. The Games were organized by the Russian Ministry of Defense and managed by the federal autonomous institution “Central Army Sports Club” of the Russian Ministry of Defense. The Organizing Committee was chaired by hero of Russia, Minister of Defense, general of the army S.K. Shoigu.
The program of the 3rd Winter Military World Games 2017 included seven sports: biathlon (including the military patrol race), skiing, alpine skiing, ski mountaineering, short track, indoor climbing, and ski orienteering. The competition was visited by more than 50,000 people, with more than 500 accredited journalists, and millions of spectators watched the Games online.
- Development of a positioning strategy for the Games
- Communications support for the Games: announcement, initiating interviews with Games speakers
- Management of the work of 4 press centers over 7 days. Interaction with the media in the field
- Organizing a press tour – more than 40 media persons
- Interacting with Games information partners